Exterior Drainage System & Window Well Installation
To avoid runoff from window openings into your basement, BBS will install a window well and drainage system that draws water away from the window to a drain at the bottom of the foundation. An air gap membrane further protects the foundation and provides a sound solution to your basement repair.
1. Galvanized window well.
2. Riser filled with stone allows water to drain from the window well to drain tile at the bottom of foundation.
3. Drain tile at footing level to remove water from around the foundation.
4. Air-Gap membrane mechanically fastened to foundation wall and caulked.
5. Filter fabric around drainage stone and drain tile.
6. Native soil backfill material.